Skyline Nursing Center -
Job Tyle: Part-Time
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Facility. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Meets and greets all new patients to facility; explains and orients patients to facility services such as telephone, cable, dietary preferences, laundry and activities.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints; provides information to improve customer service.
- Serves as liaison between patients and other departments.
- Conducts inquiries on customer satisfaction; reports information using recommended tools and forms.
- Identifies, researches and resolves customer concerns; reports trends to Quality Assurance Committee follows up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Coordinate discharge planning with patient, family, rehab, nursing, referrals to agencies
- Arranges for consults for patients annually or as needed
- Serves as role model to foster superb customer service
- Assists the center in ensuring adherence to Federal and State regulations including participating in survey process and the correction of deficiencies
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Highschool diploma preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Presents professional image through appearance, behavior and speech.
Web Reference : AJF/166872186-13
Posted Date : Sat, 27 Nov 2021
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Skyline Nursing Center. Please note GenZ JobSearch is not responsible for the application process on any external website.